Author Topic: <Motion> recruiting on Mayong (51/50 server)  (Read 6633 times)

GilthonielAB

• Tunat'Muram
  • loves FBA
    • View Profile
<Motion> recruiting on Mayong (51/50 server)
« on: July 06, 2009, 09:56:02 am »
Kentaro : Please keep this here for a wee bit? as its the most popular forums, just for a favour? <3

Anyway, so yeah despite being utterly disapointed at the 51/50 server being declared winner over progression, i still decided to roll a new character on it (Recently kicked my GF out of my flat so i got tons of spare time now anyway and wow is boring)

Made my wee 51 enchanter, and was quite surprised that night to see over 50 enchanters online

Nonetheless i've plodded on and got my self to level 65 with a few extra AAs, i've been searching for a euro guild with euro players and the only one i found was called "MAYONG WARRIORS" - in my opinion, any guild with "MAYONG" in the title is destined to fail (There are Dreams of Mayong, Elite Mayong  Knights, Raiders of Mayong, hell theres even a guild called Mayong Jackson!)

In my frustration, i formed <Motion> with a few people i had met on the server already, and started recruiting in game and from my friends list

So far we have about 30 Members, who are all nicely levelling up but obviously to make an impact we need more!

I am looking for people who wish to reroll a character on this server for a fresh new start at EQ. This servers population is high (Although i do know it'll calm down a lot) and its great to see spells etc being so rare to get and people actually having to work to get stuff

<Motion> aim to raid sunday - thursday when we get fully going, we'd expect roughly 3 out of the 5 nights, and members to be levelling to 65 asap, and getting some AAs

We'll progress through everything (Except possibly GoD, that was an awful expansion!) right through to SoD and aim to take out everything just for the progression feel of it, Epic fights will be considered also

I am currently in the process of getting the website updated and will edit the page with the url later, we also have a ventrillo server up and running (PM me for details)

So if this sounds interesting for you then get in touch either here, Vie this thread or PM, or you can contact myself or some of the other officers in game - Spunge, Kumadil or Hemelune

Maybe see some of you soon

Cheers,

Spunge

karadim2

• View Profile
Re: <Motion> recruiting on Mayong (51/50 server)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 05:39:37 pm »
How is this server working do you have to unlock expansion's past POP or is it just an open server with ALL Expansion's enabled, because i'd imagine ppl would just go straight to a zone such as Sunderock or Direwind cliffs and do the quests, once level 65 or so, for the items that reward 170/170 gear rendering almost every raid prior to this fairly pointless.

Don't think Sony thought out this idea very if that is the case.

Kentaro

• Tunat'Muram
    • View Profile
    • http://stilgar.besonderbar.de
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 01:09:04 am »
well I can't really collect favours from you :P
moving it to the right section.

(and on a side note  rather ironic how the person who lobbied against me for being biased now asks me to be...biased  <- no hard feelings, we were all young and foolish, now we're just foolish) :)

GilthonielAB

• Tunat'Muram
  • loves FBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 09:19:31 am »
Man would it have killec you not log in for a day or so? :P

haha, no worries though we're still recruiting nicely

45 Members, mostly 65+ now as of last night

Sunday we aim to do PoTime (Gives people time to level, and get some AAs done)

After potime, its moving on through progression into OOW, DON etc, lots of fun to be had!

GilthonielAB

• Tunat'Muram
  • loves FBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 09:53:19 am »
Server first Shei Vinitras kill - also official raids start sunday with PoTime

i'll be recruiting right up until then then we stop all recruitment and start application processes, weed out the shit players we might've got through and focus on maintaining a small elite core of raiders

GilthonielAB

• Tunat'Muram
  • loves FBA
    • View Profile

GilthonielAB

• Tunat'Muram
  • loves FBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 11:05:36 am »
new url: www.motion-guild.com

need more euro hardcore players plx! <3